One of the main elements of a successful cleaning contract is the cleaning staff that are working on the contract.
When we find good, hardworking cleaners we treat them like gems and treasure them.
The cleaners are an extension of our company and we expect them to be courteous and polite to our clients at all times.
We look for cleaners who:
– Deal with client requests
– Go that extra mile
– Will advise us of any issues on the clients site
– Use common sense in their cleaning
– Manage their workload
– Prioritise their workload using the service schedule
– Refer to the service schedule but also have the flexibility for ad-hoc requests
We always interview face to face, in our office, and ensure we are happy with who we employ.