Its that time of year where amongst the chaos of Christmas, it’s a good time to look at your shredding and old electrical office equipment.
We can offer our clients both these additional services.
Confidential Waste Management
Our management and control of collection, transporation and destruction of confidential material conforms to BS15713. All documents are destroyed by means of cross-cut shredding, so that the resulting material is unreadable, illegiable and unreconstructable. A certificate of destruction is issued for each consignment.
– secure consoles located throughout offices
– scheduled collections, either weekly, fortnightly or monthly
– All sacks and seals provided free of charge
– All waste shredded within 24 hours of arriving at our shredding plant
– Certificate of Destruction is issued once shredding completed
– 100% of shredded waste recycled
– Low fixed weekly cost
We offer all our clients the removal of all old electrical items free of charge, twice a year.
This is a service we provide as an additional service to help our clients keep their offices tidy and free of all electrical items that they no longer require.
The benefits are:
– We schedule the collections with our WEE Recycling Partner at a convenient time for our clients
– Items are taken away from the client’s premises, with no hassle
– A signed Recycling Certificate is issued to our client
– These items are recycled and do not end up in landfill
– This service costs the client nothing, except for the disposal of CRT monitors that require specialized disposal
If your current cleaning contractor does not offer you any additional services, contact us on 01494 468989 to find out more…